- Scorecards: Scorecards can be deleted by Admins in the scorecard configuration page.
- Surveys: Multi-select is now an option on List questions in surveys. This is a toggle in the survey builder on a per question basis. Logic for follow-up cannot be used on multi-select questions.
- Notifications: The logic behind the “Notify Me” toggle on feedback is being simplified. If the toggle is enabled, then any messages posted by anyone will generate a notification. If a user is @mentioned then they are notified regardless of whether the toggle is enabled.
- Notifications: Alerts (Legacy) have been deprecated and migrated to “Custom Notifications”/Workflows.
- Users: When adding a new user, we will now validate the mobile number to ensure we are receiving valid numbers.
- Filters: The Conversation Status filter is being renamed to Case Status and the NPS Comments filter is being renamed to Response Comments.
- Integration: New Twilio integration has been added that allows clients to use their own Twilio account.
- Cases: [Only certain User Roles] Cases can now be bulk closed on the Responses page. This functionality respects the currently applied filters to only close cases which match the filter.
- Overview: Will now display the user’s personal scorecard, using the same component as the Teams page.
- Moments: Moments have been split into Notifications and Inbox for clarity. Notifications will include all mentions and other events such as report cards, rewards, and workflows. The Inbox is intended as a unified successor to Notices and Suggestions for peer-to-peer communication.
- Feedback: The messaging workflow from the Feedback page has been streamlined significantly. Composing a message is now simplified as the “To” field has been hidden. Users should only use @mentions going forward.
- Feedback: The sender name is being moved to the top of each feedback card in the Feedback view and conversation view
- Feedback: Reply templates are now easier to access when replying to a customer in the app.
- Feedback: Moved ‘star response’ button out of the main feedback view and only show it when a user taps into a response.
- Feedback: Removed the three-dot menu when viewing a response, the buttons are now visible on the page for easy access.
- Report Cards: Added a workflow for managers to quickly review report cards and leave a comment. This should trigger a notification monthly.
- Settings: Users can set the scorecard which they want to be used throughout App 3.0. Defaults to the scorecard that is assigned to the user’s user role.
- Teams: The logic driving the Teams page is being simplified. If a user is part of the ‘Team Hierarchy’ as defined under Data Management for that tenant, they will see the level that reports to them. If a user is at the very ‘bottom’ of the hierarchy, they will see a table of their peers. Admins and Head Office users who are not part of the hierarchy will be able to see the whole company.
- Teams: Teams page should now be easier to read as the names for team members will always be white and the three month performance columns have been hidden.
- Daily Check in - the daily-check when a user logs in will be disabled on mobile.