- Filters: the Case Status filter now has a new option (Status = ’None”) to filter for responses where the the case has not been opened or closed (i.e. “missed” responses).
Workflow Tags: are being rolled out over the following week to all customers.
- As part of the above work, “Actions” have been moved to a new tab on the Workflows page to make it easier to navigate.
- Hubspot: the Hubspot integration has been upgraded to properly include CSAT and 5Star.
- Dashboard: Performance over Time feature available for CSAT and 5Star
- Workflow: Tags now always have an Active and Inactive tag to easily filter on the enabled status of a workflow.
- The Frontline Engagement report can now be filtered on custom date ranges.
Dashboard: There is now a fancy new calendar picker when filtering on custom date ranges. Our old calendar picker was causing issues with customers from differing time zones where the wrong month was being filtered on from what the user selected.
- The updated feature will auto-accept values once the start and end date have been selected.
- The new calendar also makes it a lot easier to filter on multi-month ranges by clicking on the month/year.
- The login page has been updated to a new look and feel.
- The scorecard topics table has been moved to sit below the “Your Customers love” and “Your Focus Area” cards.
- Teams page should now correctly show CSAT as a percentage if the account setting is enabled.