You're on the path to Customer Experience Excellence!
Greetings, Customer Experience expert, or expert-to-be! We're so glad to have you.
Regardless of where you are in your Customer Experience journey, we are here to help coach you to success in standing up your very own Customer Experience Program. Let's get started.
Where do I begin?
Our experience with launching CX programs for thousands of business has illuminated a clear path to wards building a business that is truly customer-centric: we call the tenets of this path the 7 Habits of Customer-Obsessed Businesses. You can download a copy of the Coaching Playbook here.
AskNicely will guide you through these steps at your pace. Whether it's simply collecting some preliminary customer feedback to establish an NPS baseline, or truly empowering your frontline to take your customer experience to the next level, our platform, content and team are here to help you navigate this journey.
Be sure to also check out our Customer Resource Hub, which contains a bunch of best practice content, including blog posts, CX tools, interviews with industry leaders and customer case studies.
Start small, then grow
When it comes to setting up your surveying strategy, starting out Simple, Broad & General over Targeted and Specific will help paint a clearer, fuller picture of where your Customer Experience excels and where it needs improvement. If this is new for you, we recommend starting small - one survey, one business unit. This helps you better understand what your customers care about, what your team cares about, and take these learnings for the next phase of rollouts.
Depending on where you are with your business and your business goals, we can meet you there: want to send SMS surveys? Sure, we can do that! Can we deliver surveys in your web application? Absolutely! Want to send surveys after a specific event, like an Onboarding Complete Date or a Support Ticket? Totally possible.
Let your customers lead the conversation
The essence of customer feedback is to ask customers what they care most about, not just what you do. What do your customers expect from every interaction they have with your company? These are your service standards, and these are what you should be measuring to ensure they're being met every, single time. Taking this wide-angle lens and sharing it across your entire organization will help you identify the tactical steps needed to improve your overall customer experience. Our recommended survey approach is 3 simple questions:
- NPS (or your chosen metric)
- Why did you give us this score (to select from a list of topics)
- Open comment
We believe in surveying after key moments of truth, when the experience is still fresh in the mind of your customer. Many of our customers also see value through a 'Touch Base" (aka "Relational") survey that is sent periodically to their customer base. Much of the content in this section will help you determine what makes sense for your business. Our customer success team is also here to help!
Ok, so what are my next steps?
There are 3 main phases in your AskNicely implementation:
- Set your strategy: Take a minute determine your main Customer Experience objectives, make some key decisions on survey metric, form and channel. This section will guide you through the key considerations
- Configure your platform: Set up AskNicely to help you achieve these objectives. Our Configuration Fundamentals guide guide will give you an overview of the key configuration steps, and each step is set out in detail in the configuration section
- Take Action: While measuring is important, the key improving your customer experience is to take action based on the feedback you get. Our take Action section sets out what you can do in AskNicely to act on the feedback you receive. Your Success Coach can also help you determine and execute your action plan
If you'd prefer to skip right to the setup process, you can jump ahead to AskNicely Launch Guide to see the entire setup journey laid out for you.