Replying to every Survey Response that comes back from your Contacts is a great way to create a new touchpoint with your customers, and can be a big step towards improving your customer experience - however, it does require a bit of operational organization.
AskNicely's Case Management system helps you track all Responses that need your attention.
A “case” will open whenever there is an open Feedback loop with one of your contacts. They will “close” when you close that feedback loop and manually select a resolution method.
How to configure Case Management reports
Go to Settings > General > Case Management
There are four options available to be configured for Case Management.
- Close Options - allows you to specify how a case is closed
- Service Level Agreement - If this option is turned on, then an SLA tab becomes visible on the Dashboard > Reports > Case Management view. A case will be counted as having met the SLA if it was closed within the nominated number of business hours
- Business Hours - the SLA is calculated within your business hours. If you would like to calculate SLA across all hours then specify all days, set 24 hours a day as your business hours.
- Data Breakdown - set a primary and optional secondary breakdown to control how the data is grouped on the reports
Viewing Case Management reports
Go to Dashboard > Reports > Case Management
There are two tabs on the Case Management Report.
- The Cases tab shows the open, closed and average time rates.
2. The SLA tab, which is only visible if SLA is turned on, shows a breakdown of cases by those which fell inside and outside your SLA hours.
"Conversation Status" Workflow:
You can auto-open/close a case based on the response (i.e. open for detractors with no comment) by using the Conversation Status workflow, found in the Actions section of the primary Workflows page.
Here are the two conversation statuses you can enable:
- Open: If the end user responds to a workflow, that will open a case.
- Close: When the AskNicely user responds, it can close the case if you click “send and close”. If it only says “send” then it will close automatically once sent.
Case Management in AskNicely can be a great tool for your organization - please reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you need more assistance with building your organization's strategy.