Insights lets you see, segment and drill into different groups into your organization. Using data from real customer feedback you can segment by region, location, and even individual staff member to find out who is having the biggest impact on your bottom line and why.
Insights is available through the AskNicely app and allows business leaders and frontline managers quick and easy access to actionable data on their locations and frontline teams.
How to use Insights
A results scorecard for every leader.
Instantly visualize the impact of customer experience on key growth metrics (repeat purchases, referrals, spend) across locations, teams and even individual employees.
- Select a metric to visualize by tapping on the tiles.
- We currently support Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Five Star & Repeat Customers percentage.
See what separates the best from the rest.
Use real customer feedback to identify what your top performers do differently and the specific actions to take to close the gap.
- Tap View Insights to see the what customers say your people do well, and what you can improve on.
- Tap on any item in the table to drill into that area of your business.
- Status (gold, silver and bronze) indicates instantly how well that location, team, employee is performing among their peers. Gold are the best, silver & bronze are the rest. Status also takes into account the number of responses so that a user with 1 promoter is given a relevant status when compared to a user with 10s or 100s of responses.
- Tap the 🔽 button under 'View Insights' to filter what you are seeing, including by Status.
Insights translated into coaching tips, everyday.
Quickly understand where to give praise and where to coach for improvement. Ensure each frontline line employee is focused on the right issue every day.
- Tapping on a person in Insights will open their Personal Scorecard.
- Send them a coaching notice or a shoutout directly from their Scorecard.