Our Cliniko integration allows you to automatically collect feedback from your Contacts on a daily basis and understand how your practitioners and/or locations are performing using our powerful Dashboard & Leaderboards.
Before We Start....
- In terms of nomenclature, AskNicely considers all individuals you would like to survey as Contacts. Patients, clients, customers, etc., for the purpose of our documentations will be called Contacts.
- As soon as the Integration is completed, all of your customers that were marked "Attended" today will be emailed tomorrow. Please ensure the two components of your Survey, the email Start page and body, have been tested and look how you would like it presented.
- Discuss with your team the cadence at which you want Contacts to be surveyed. Set your "Global Contact Rule" in the Send Page to reflect the time frame between surveys. This will help prevent you from oversurveying your Contacts.
Setting Up Your Cliniko Integration
Generate your API key in Cliniko
- Click your name in the bottom left corner.
- Click My Info.
- Scroll down, then click the Generate a new API key button in the API Keys section.
- Copy the character string - this is your API Key that you will be pasting into AskNicely.
Add your Cliniko API key to AskNicely
- In AskNicely, click on App Store > Integrations > Cliniko > "Add" button. Add the name of your clinic - this will be name we use for your AskNicely segment.
- Add your new Cliniko API key
- Click save.... and boom, you're done! The system will first sync the following day at 9am your local time. Nothing will happen today.
Contact Import Sync Details
We import the following fields from Cliniko:
- First name
- Last name
- State & city
- Cliniko appointmentid
- End time
- Practitioner name
- Practitioner email (can be used for workflow email alerts)
- Service (that was booked)
- Appointment name & appointment category
Every day at 9am our integration will find all Contacts that attended yesterday only. Any Historical Contacts must have an event completed in order to qualify being brought into AskNicely.
- We will only import Contacts that were marked as attended.
- They must have a valid email address.
- We will then send a NPS survey to these Contacts if they are eligible, based on your "Global Contact Rules".
If you would like to bring in Contacts who have recently had an appointment (and may not have another one within your Contact Rules window), you can import them with a CSV Importer and send out surveys
Once your Contacts start responding to surveys, our Dashboard will provide a high level overview of your scores, broken down by all of the Custom Data Fields shown above.