AskNicely's ClubReady Integration is as straightforward as they come. This one-way Integration brings your Contacts into AskNicely and adds them to the Contacts page - you can then use Send Schedulers to control when Surveys are sent.
Request your ClubReady API Key from ClubReady
- Download this PDF file and sign it - Click here to download PDF
- Send the file as an attachment to email@example.com - they will reply to you with your API key.
- Once you have received your API key, go into AskNicely and paste the API key into the "API Key" field.
Find your ClubReady Store Id
- Log in to your ClubReady account.
- Click on your profile image on the top right.
- The Store ID will be the first four digits before the hyphen of the long number below your name. In the image below, Aaron's Store ID is 1234.
Connecting ClubReady and AskNicely
To connect ClubReady with AskNicely, locate this Integration page in AskNicely by clicking on App Store > Integrate > ClubReady. This is the screen you will see:
Enter the API Key and Store ID in their proper fields and you're done!
Your contacts will be imported on a nightly basis, and Surveys will only be sent according to Send Schedulers you have set up on your Send page. Ensure your Survey Templates are vetted and ready to Go Live.
We only import current Contacts who have not opted out of receiving emails in ClubReady, so no one that opted out already will be brought into AskNicely to be surveyed.