Frontline feedback user guide:
The AskNicely frontline coaching product suite helps amplify the experiences customers loved and helps deliver a top notch customer experience. We will help you validate and track the amazing customer experiences you deliver every day.
1. You will receive a text message or email directing you to download the AskNicely app titled “You have been invited to join AskNicely”.
2. Press “Activate my account” to be prompted to download the app.
3. Then, log in using your work email and create a new password.
Knowing your personal performance was something thought impossible to measure to frontline staffers of the past, but with the personal scorecard, you can now see exactly how high performing you are. Instantly see rankings, earned accomplishments and prompts for what to do differently to raise your scores in the future.
Your personal scorecard is a reflection of your previous work and service to the customers you interact with as well as a new channel to communicate with co-workers and management.
1. NPS - Net Promoter Score, this is your personal customer experience score which ranks you within your cohort.
2. Positive Feedback & Badges - These are your earned accomplishments showcasing what you’ve done exceptionally well.
3.Things to work on - These are trending areas for improvement based on your last 30 days of feedback.
4. Feedback Ticker feed - these are your most recent customer comments.
Notices are a new way to manage communications meant for the desk-less work force. We understand that a culture of appreciation makes the difference in creating engaged and efficient staff, so AskNicely provides various notice types that can be sent to your teammates.
These Notices will show up as push notifications, and the messaging can range from urgent updates to lighthearted shoutouts. There is a different look and feel whether delivering important company updates or congratulating your coworkers on a job well done so you can be sure the tone matches the message.
Coaching prompts may appear based on past feedback you’ve received or as part of your regular team training schedule. These are simple, bite size bits of information tailored to help you do your job.
Part of a successful organization is getting feedback from those delivering your service - you. We created the staff suggestions portal to give all employees an opportunity to surface ideas for improvement. This channel of communication also allows peers to connect to knowledge share in public, where others can agree and vote on topics for company improvement.