Connect Salesforce and AskNicely in minutes
How to Integrate with Salesforce:
- Log into your AskNicely account
- Click on App Store > Integrate > Salesforce.
- Select "Configure", then follow the instructions to authorize Salesforce in Production. (A Sandbox version comes at an increased cost due to the support needed to enable it - please contact our Support Team if needed.)
- Once you are prompted to log into Salesforce.com, please do so.
- You'll be asked to grant AskNicely permission to Salesforce.com data, click "Allow"
- You will be returned to AskNicely's Salesforce integration page. Please confirm that you see your Salesforce Organizations name listed on this page
- Please click on the link that appears on the integration page after you click on "Allow"
- When prompted, select "Install for All Users"
- Click "Install" followed by "Done"
At this point, you have done all that is required for AskNicely to send its responses to Salesforce. Many users choose to get additional value from our Salesforce integration by doing some or all of the following:
- Using Reports to survey groups of contacts
- How Report Sync options work
- Send a closed survey when a case is closed
- Using Salesforce Process Builder to send your Surveys
- Adding AskNicely responses to contacts and accounts
- Add a Salesforce tab to list all AskNicely Response records
- Adding AskNicely as a Salesforce Dashboard tab
- Adding your CX metric to the Account Layout
- Viewing CSAT & 5 Star responses in Salesforce
- Show NPS score by account in a Salesforce Report
- Create a follow-up task in Salesforce
- Sync Additional Questions back to Salesforce
- Sync Custom Data fields and AskNicely Activities back to Salesforce
- Updating Contact and Response Data
Please peruse our collection of Salesforce articles to further optimize your Salesforce usage, and as always, reach out to our awesome Support Team (email@example.com) with questions.