Sendoso is a tool that you can use to send gifts to your customers directly from the Response window in AskNicely.
1. Connect the Integration:
To activate the Sendoso Integration, first connect your account by finding the Sendoso app in the App Store.
- Click App Store > Integrate > Sendoso
- Click on the "Set Up" button
You will be prompted to log into your Sendoso account - once this is done, your AskNicely will be connected. Next, you'll need to go over to the Responses page in AskNicely to initialize your Sendoso account.
2. How to send an e-voucher or e-gift
Once the first step is done, open up a Response on the Responses page. You will then see the Sendoso logo when you click Reply button on a response and look at the bottom of your email reply window:
- Once you click there you will be prompted to log in:
2. Select which gift you'd like to give:
3. Pick how you want to deliver it:
Note: While all three formats technically work, the only one that will show up in AskNicely is the "Generate eGift links to download" option.
4. Select the Dollar amount and click on Generate and Download:
5. Copy the URL and paste it into your message:
Success! To know for certain that the customer has viewed the message, look for the small "eyes" emoji at the bottom of your sent message.
Happy e-gifting - if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our amazing Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.