After installing the AskNicely Salesforce integration, do the following to display your Survey Responses on the contact layout:
1. Display the contact's most recent response
- Within Salesforce Setup, go to the page layouts for the contact object.
- Click to edit the appropriate layout name (e.g. "Contact Layout").
- Drag the "NPS ..." fields onto the layout
2. Display all responses for the contact
- On the same screen as above, click on Related List from the scrolling menu
- Drag AskNicely Responses onto the layout
- Click on the wrench icon above the newly placed AskNicely Responses
- Select the fields that you want displayed
After setting up your Contact Layout, you can set up your Account Layout to allow you to view all AskNicely responses for a given account without having to track down the individual contact.
Important Notice: In order for this to work, you need to have Account ID added to any Report you are adding to AskNicely. Also, be sure to link this to Account ID within the Matching Fields of any Report.
Set Up AskNicely Account Level Reporting in Salesforce
Step #1: Go into the Setup for your Salesforce account then to Customize > Accounts > Page Layouts. You'll want to select the layout you want do edit, and click
Step #2: In the top left bar that starts with
Fields you want to select
Related List and search for AskNicely Responses. Now drag and drop that where you want to under the Related List header.
Step #3: Click on the wrench located above AskNicely Responses to edit the fields you want displayed. Our recommendations are seen below in the Selected Fields:
Be sure to save your work and now under an Account view you will have an AskNicely Responses box very similar to the below:
Search this site for Salesforce to see more options for your Salesforce Integrations - please reach out to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.