It can be valuable to contact customers when they have given you a low score. Here is how to use the Process Builder to automatically create a task to follow up detractor responses automatically:
- Go to Process Builder in Salesforce Setup and create a process that starts when a record changes.
- Add the Contact object.
- Set the process to start when a record is created or edited.
- Add the criterion: <NPS Last Responded> <is changed> <Boolean> <True>
- Add the criterion: <NPS Score> <less than or equal> <Number> <6>
- Add the action to create a record (Task).
- To relate the task to the contact, add a field value row: <Related to Id> <Field Reference> <Contact ID>
- Activate the process.