In this article we will cover what to do once you have synced a report from Salesforce into AskNicely.
You have several different options when it comes to how your Surveys will be sent, based on whether your Report will be Triggered, have a Daily Max, or custom Contact Rules:
Enabled Button: The first thing you'll notice on the left is an
Enabled button. This allows you to decide if you want to sync reports as part of the daily sync or not. Once it is on, you will have the option to re-sync or re-"pull" the list from Salesforce at any time. If you turn this off:
1. The contacts currently on your Contacts page will stay as Active
2. No further updates will be made, and no new contacts will be added to the Contacts page.
Triggered Toggle: The "Triggered" Toggle essentially means that when Reports are synced from Salesforce to AskNicely, all eligible contacts found will be surveyed immediately. If the toggle is disabled, your report will sync daily and import new contacts into AskNicely. You can then set up a Send Scheduler to schedule Surveys to be sent
- What is an eligible contact? newly added contacts and/or contacts on the list that are past the number of days specified on the
- Caveat with Triggers: When a survey is triggered, that person is added to AskNicely and your Contacts page. This means they have the potential to be surveyed again in the future if you have a Send Scheduler running as well.
- If you'd like to avoid this outcome, please add a rule on your Send Scheduler to exclude the Segments that are set up to Trigger. ("Segment IS NOT Name_Of_Your_Salesforce_Report")
Sync time: The sync time is the time of day the emails will be sent via the Trigger feature.
Send Max: The maximum amount of surveys you want triggered every time your report is synced. This will prevent additional surveys, beyond this number, being send with each sync, regardless of how big the report is.
Contact Rules: This is the number of days before a contact is eligible for a new survey.
Hope that helps! If you have further questions about our Salesforce integration, please reach out to our awesome Support Team.