Zendesk can utilize AskNicely's Email To Survey feature in combination with Zendesk workflows to add a contact into AskNicely without triggering an immediate survey.
This action is perfect if you prefer controlling who gets sent a survey from within AskNicely.
Step 1: Activate the "Email to Survey" app in your AskNicely account.
- Click on App Store > Integrate > Email to Survey.
Step 2: Create a new Agent in Zendesk
- Be sure to add the link/email to survey address you got from AskNicely into the Email section here.
Step 3: Set up a new Trigger in Zendesk
- Similar to a survey trigger, we set the conditions to Status is Solved.
Step 4: Set up the Action for the Trigger
- In the Email Body you can put the custom data point you want something imported as (i.e. Name, Segment, etc...)
- Then include the Zendesk Placeholder that you want to correlate with the custom data point.
There you have it! With this workflow you'll be able to import contacts into AskNicely without automatically triggering a survey. This helpful if you want all the emails to be sent in the Daily Scheduler, which you can customize to send when your clients are most active.