Integrate AskNicely and Zoho Desk to automatically trigger NPS surveys when tickets are marked 'Closed' in Zoho Desk.
Know before you Go
Once active, the Zoho Desk Integration will being working immediately. Prior to completing the Integration, check your Survey Templates are ready to be customer-facing.
If you would like to have a different Survey Template for each Department, go to your Survey page (hammer/pencil icon), click Manage Templates and set the "Trigger Field" to "Segment".
For the purposes of understanding AskNicely, Department (Zoho) = Segment.
The "Add a new template" dropdown will activate and allow you to add a new Survey Template for each Department. Knowing how Multiple Survey Templates work is key to ensuring the right "Department" gets the right Survey. Otherwise, by default, Contacts will get your Default survey.
Connecting with Zoho Desk
1. Navigate your way to the Integrations page by clicking App Store > Integrate > Zoho Desk.
2. Clicking "Connect" will prompt you to sign in to your Zoho Desk account.
3. After signing in you will be asked to allow AskNicely App to access basic information about your Organization, your Department details, and granting permission to AskNicely to create or delete events.
4. After successfully connecting your Zoho Desk account, you will see all Organizations and Departments associated to your account.
5. Simply toggle "Yes" to start sending NPS surveys on a particular department when a ticket is marked as "Closed".
And you're set!
- A ticket_id is the only field AskNicely will pull in from Zoho Desk. No other custom fields attached to the contact in Zoho Desk will come through.
- Ensure your Departments/Segments are explicitly defined. They will be the only way you can filter between datasets in AskNicely.