This guide is designed to walk you through every key step through the three parts of the AskNicely Customer Journey: 1. Know Before You Go, 2. Configure AskNicely, and 3. Take Action!
You can think of this article as a checklist of tasks to accomplish in order to get the most out of your AskNicely account while ensuring your usage is strategically aligned with the goals of your organization. Not every item will pertain to your usage, but this document links you to the key considerations and "need to know" information for each option that you choose on your path to CX excellence.
We recommend reviewing Know Before you Go and Configuration Fundamentals, which will provide greater context to each of the steps below.
- Know Before You Go
- Set your business goals
- Select your primary Surveying strategy
- Choose Delivery Method
- Identify your “Data Source”
- Configure AskNicely
- Importing your Contact data
- Set up your Survey Template
- Set up your Send Scheduler(s) to start sending surveys
- Add Your Team
- Go Live!
- Take Action!
- Managing Responses: “Closing the Loop”
- Analysis: Exploring & Getting Value from AskNicely
- Sharing Your Results: Reporting Options
- What’s Next?