Let your clients do all the sweating while you easily connect your MindBody Online (MBO) instance with AskNicely!
Know Before You Go
- Clients, Members, Staff, and all other people brought into AskNicely will all be considered "Contacts"
- Once integrated, AskNicely will begin automatically syncing Contacts at 9am, local time. Be sure to have all of your settings in place beforehand.
- The data fields Mindbody allows to be synced to AskNicely is fixed.
AskNicely works with two types of events: Classes and Visits. Classes will automatically fall under "Sign-Ins" and "Appointments". You can choose a single type of Program to encompass your Visits.
- Go into your Mindbody Online Settings and copy your API Key
- Log into AskNicely and navigate to your AppStore
- Search for Mindbody Online and click the corresponding link
- Enter your unique Studio ID or name
- Click on the Activation Link and verify within Mindbody Online
- View your Studio settings in AskNicely!
To connect additional Studios, repeat the steps above. To prevent activation issues, clear your browser cache between Studio logins.
Depending on how you have your Mindbody setup, your Studio ID will display be a numerical value, a Location Name, or both. Check out their Help Center for further details.
You may sync any or all of the available lists and get started with bringing Contacts in by clicking on "Sync now".
If you choose to "trigger" your surveys, make sure you have the proper Survey Templates set up prior to syncing. Match the name of the List (ie. Yesterday Sign-Ins) exactly with your Template Name. Triggering will automatically send surveys once the sync is complete.
You can select a specific Program to represent your Visits List for Contact Imports. If needing to select multiple Programs, consider consolidating various Programs into one for the purposes of bringing those Contacts into AskNicely
Visits and Membership Contract Terminated work on Webhooks, allowing AskNicely to sync with Mindbody each time an event has been tracked. For these Lists, you will need to enter your Mindbody API key to allow access.