NPS surveys are performed on individual contacts, but it is also possible to calculate the net promoter score on an account level. After installing the AskNicely Salesforce integration, here's how to display your NPS on the account layout:
- Within Salesforce Setup, go to the page layouts for the account object.
- Click to edit the appropriate layout name (e.g. "Account Layout").
- Select "Visualforce Pages" in the left panel.
- Drag AskNicely Account NPS from the right panel into the desired location on your layout.
- Double click AskNicely Account NPS and tick the box for "Show label".
The above is how it will appear on the Account level under Account Details.