Survey Reminders are a follow-up attempt to gather feedback from your customers after the initial Survey send. Survey Reminders are threaded in the same email chain, so recipients of Survey Reminders will see the original fully-formatted email below the Survey Reminder.
Survey Reminders are set on the Survey Template page - see "Email Survey Reminder" in the screenshot below.
- Survey Reminders must be set individually for each Template on the "Survey Start" page.
- In other words, turning on Survey Reminders for one Survey Template will not turn on Survey Reminders for your entire account.
- Survey Templates will be sent to everyone who did not open the initial email, so if someone clicks and opens a survey, they will not receive a Survey Reminder.
- Only one reminder will be sent - no additional Survey Reminders can be sent for any sent Survey.
- Reminders are sent at 2pm, local time, in the timezone your business headquarters are set.
Once you have Survey Reminders set up, you can see when Reminders are sent on the Dashboard > Reports > Statistics page.
- One thing to note is that the "Reminded" column on this page is a little confusing. Because Survey Reminders are sent either 2, 3, 5 or 7 days after the Surveys are sent, the "Reminded" column will initially show as "0" until the day the survey reminder is actually sent.
- So if your Reminders are set to go out 7 days after the survey, it will show "0" in that column until the 7th day.
Why are my Survey Reminders so plain-looking?
Survey Reminders are designed to be a final attempt at getting past spam filters and firewalls. By sending a plain-text email, we are taking one last shot at slipping past any spam filters that might have blocked our emails from reaching the desired recipient. This will improve your Response Rates.
An example of the Survey Reminder email